KA100 Spark Plugs

Been running with same plug all year on my Kz😄

The short NGK R7282-10.5

The platinum electrode plugs last a long time…and they should for what they cost!!!

How often are you replacing spark plugs?
Are there options for cables?

We regular check the gap so its within the rules, they check that here frequently too, as i said we only use the approved Denso ones.
But generaly i do think they last a long time and i cant recall when we have had one fail.

1 Like

Yes they are very expensive, but mondo sells them for half the price compared to what they are sold for in Sweden :skull:

But in the end 1 R7282 plug was cheaper than what I paid for Br10EG for a whole season of X30😬

1 Like

Interesting. Rules specifically state NGK spark plugs. Nothing listed for Denso. Are you running the older non EVO motor?

if your engine spark plug cap is an R . you sould work with and no R spark plug . if is an no R Cap then you can use a spark plug with an R on its type . I have experienced problems one time i have used both R cap and spark plug R together .

For the low cost on plugs for KA100 I always threw in a new spark plug and carb kit before every race. Cheap insurance.

We are allowed to use the Denso IW24-27-29-31 sparkplugs.

Did not know that it was only NGK every where else.

We run the EVO engine, else might as Well stat home😬

1 Like