Kart Racing Pro - Kartpulse Server

I’ve setup a server on Kart Racing Pro. Let’s see if we can get A few of us on there at once. One advantage it has is that it will run on pretty low spec computers, albeit with reduce graphics (of course)

The server is setup for F100 and KF1 karts for now.
Fire up KRP (It’s been updated in the last couple of days) and give it a go.

http://www.kartracing-pro.com/

Cool idea. I’ll download it.

James, do you know the minimum recommended computer specs?

These are the Kart Racing Pro system requirements ( minimum )

• Memory:4 GB.
  • Graphics Card:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970.
  • CPU:Intel Core i5-4590.
  • Kart Racing Pro File Size:2 GB.

Rental racing!

@KartingIsLife I have purchased the game!

1 Like

Very curious to know what you think. I should be able to join shortly. Almost have a mount for my wheel figured out :facepunch:

I will no doubt take it for an actual spin tonight. The setup was easy but theres a ton of keys to bind etc.

I gave it a go and it is interesting. It’s very nice in vr and has a lot of karts and tracks. My initial experience from a physics/ffb perspective was somewhat underwhelming. It was ok but there wasn’t much info coming from the wheel. Couldn’t feel kart loading up or really feel tires. But, I suspect that tuning and tweaking will help.

When you download different mods, are you still able to play multiplayer on it? Also, how many people are usually on the multiplayer servers?

I have a few hundred laps there in real life. It’s a super fun track and was my first experience in electric