Kart seat sliders

Does anyone know another brand in the states that makes something like this?

1 Like

That’s a really cool idea. Do you have a retailer link? It could possibly be shipped stateside, if they’re willing.

Pretty certain they ship to the states

Question. Is there a benefit to being able to shift the fore-aft kart balance for varying track conditions? I mean, by shifting the seat.

I’m actually surprised it doesn’t also incorporate height adjustment.

Yes. I appreciate being able to move rental seats around. I could see this being handy on owner karts. Let’s say it’s raining.

1 Like

I know a couple locals that use it. And they have used it for exactly that. Rain vs dry

1 Like

I should try making some. That looks like a great idea

If you make some, let me know!

Will do! Gotta figure out the dimensions of the holes first

If you watch power republics video on those, he says the dimensions on them, I think.

1 Like

Might as well make the plates 2D to accommodate both fore-aft & height adjustment. Scratching my head over why they didn’t do it.

I was thinking the same. Also easier to make

Did you ever come up with a solution. I know there has to be a way to make them at home for a fraction of the price. $270 is just absurd.

1 Like

FAST ADJUSTERS: The Easiest Way To Adjust Your Go Kart Seat - POWER REPUBLIC

Agree. $270 is a lot, still tempting though.

I created some cad files but never got the chance to machine them. Would’ve been pretty easy but I was busy machining other things

i just made this prototype with hand tools. gonna get in the shop with a bandsaw and drill press and make it a full bracket with vertical and horizontal adjustments

3 Likes