Karting Boots

@highSRT should show off his 'Merica boots. :wink:

1 Like

They look great but… at over $300 they had better subtract weight or something… Ouch!

Per davins request. These things a crazy comfy. I’m only disappointed as some of the high contact areas the printed color has started to wear a bit. But construction wise holding together great.

4 Likes

They look sick! Thing is I tried on a pair of 1-KX and found the heel sits too high for my liking, so I gave up on that series.

:joy:

I found this article where the author lists their top five racing boots. Two I came away curious about were the Adidas Daytona (a seriously cool looking boot) and the KB-10 (a previous-gen top-level boot comparable to the OMP KS-1R on weight and tech) - as you can tell I"m on a mission to splurge on my next pair of boots!

2 Likes

X2 here. I wear wrestling shoes as well. Same exact ones pictured by Dom actually, lol.

One of the mechanics at my local track recently told me alot of folks are starting to switch from racing shoes to wrestling shoes.

I don’t have karting or wrestling shoes, I’m probably going to use my indoor soccer shoes that I have, they’ll work for sure lol

Those look cool as heck too