Karting Dads Podcast - Check it Out! (Made by KP Members)

Another episode is out!! Please give us your feedback on what you think!

1 Like

I am very interested in topics here, if I can offer one suggestion. Can you increase your audio for it is too low and flat. I can not turn it loud enough to here without the phone being on you or iPad in hand. Good topically and requires just a tweet or two.:checkered_flag: :+1:t4::orthodox_cross::dove::cowboy_hat_face:©:spades:

Thanks Charles! Sorry for the audio. We are currently working on it and trying different mics. Things will be better soon! Thanks for the feedback it’s much appreciated. Please continue telling your friends!!! Good luck #chasingfun this up and coming weekend!

Hey kart pulse friends! We have launched another episode!! Road racing in a LO206

2 Likes

I was actually surprised that some tracks have allowed LO206 road racing, which I think is cool. Our local road race series only goes down to World Formula.

Yeah I think most road race series allow it, but it’s hit and miss entry wise. so it might have been dropped.
CES for example, barely has any 206s turn up, but 25-30 animals. On the other hand KART I believe sees 206 grids around 25-30 ish.

How long a gear did you put on?

I imagine you would be flat out the entire time in a flowing road course?

The super karts that race road circuits here use massive gears (at least for Rotax) to enable speeds around 160km/h (100 mph).

At Roebling Road we ran a couple different drivers and rears to equal a 2.8 ratio. In a 206 you never lift. Your foot will got numb before you lift hahahahaha. The draft is absolutely crazy. When yuh are running 6karts deep you hold on and stay your line. As soon a 2,3,4 karts gang up in your pack they pass you like you at standing still. Cross winds are scary. Winds from the front kill you and back winds make you bounce off the rev. It’s such a game. In the draft was I was around 5700-6000 depending on wind. If I lost the draft it was 4300-4500. It’s almost like pulling a parachute

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if you are running 160mph or 60mph. Speed is irrelevant when you are in a pack.

1 Like

2019 new episode!

1 Like

Yayyyyy… Throw up a link!!!

1 Like

New episode is out!!

2 Likes

New episode is out! Please continue to give us some feedback on how to make our show better!

2 Likes

new episode out on budgeting for karting…this is not a easy topic but it is one that needs be addressed. I hope this can help our fellow karters

3 Likes

New podcast is out!!

2 Likes

New episode with our good friend Jorge Ruiz!

1 Like

Sorry friends it’s been a while but thanks for continuing to follow our show. Here’s another episode!

2 Likes