Karting Memes and Funnies

I love it.

Racing, you complete me.

:heart::checkered_flag:

This is simply awesome!
In my twisted mind the puzzle pieces that make up the driver represent all the bits of experience, understanding, etc. the driver has accumulated - the individual elements of racing. You can do fine without that last piece, but if you put the work in to get it, and slip it in place, then all those individual pieces come alive and get integrated into a grand matrix of understanding, sensitivity, confidence… everything, including a bit of understanding about yourself and beyond.

So interesting, My read was the emotional component, the completion of self, the act itself, if you know what I mean.

I think it could be both. Initially a person searching for something to ‘complete’ them. If racing is that thing, that’s awesome. But once racing is found, then there are many layers and levels to explore, which could uncover within a person you never imagined… or not. :grin:

I understand. I was thinking about this the other day. There’s a lot of moving pieces to “Love”, I suppose. :grinning:

Somehow I have remained in love with karting for years now. And it just keeps going.

2 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Navigating AIM Race Studio 2 vs Race Studio 3

IMG_4886

3 Likes

drug addiction

3 Likes

I am starting to worry. You might as well start a team.

My first meme… I tried haha

3 Likes

I love that game! A classic

One of my favs too! They re-booted it on Switch with 98 other cars out there! It’s chaotic, but fun.

2 Likes

Fresh one today

4 Likes

Minimally creative meme I made over coffee.

IMG_3051

1 Like

ALWAYS

1 Like

I am 29 and I am still offended by this

1 Like

Taking my wife to the airport this week and figured I’d make a meme to commemorate.

1 Like

They surely have karting’s best interests in mind.

Freshly repurposed one from an aviation group today…

2 Likes