KartPulse Community Fundraiser for Randy Word

For the month of September, KartPulse is going to donate profits from the KartPulse Store to Randy’s gofundme as our way of helping out. We’re also going to match the total amount raised at the end of the month.

Recently, Randy Word (of Word racing) was involved in a pretty nasty crash and sustained some bad injuries.

Randy is currently home, healing multiple fractures on eight ribs, pneumothorax, regrowing skin in the places he’s missing it, and allowing the massive swelling and numbness in his hip and back to recede. Despite the seriousness of his injuries and the long healing time anticipated by the doctors, Randy is upbeat and looking forward to being active again.

Due to a lapse in medical insurance, he’s left footing a hefty bill for medical care including transport, ICU etc.

We’ve done a couple of updates to the store and product line too, so grab something from the store and we’ll donate the profits to Randy’s campaign at the end of the month.

If you’d prefer to donate direct to the gofundme campaign, here’s the link:

1 Like

Ordered a hat. I can always use more hats. :grinning:

1 Like

My Condolences to Randy Word and his family. I am moved by the post and will purchase some things from the store to help out with his medical expenses. :orthodox_cross:Scout The Silver Fox :wolf: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thanks Chris! Got your order and it’s being processed now.

Very kind Scott. Let me know if you have any questions.

Here’s some of the most popular stuff

_https://store.kartpulse.com/product/this-guy-loves-his-wife-and-karting/_

https://store.kartpulse.com/product/karting-dictionary-explanation-shirts/

1 Like

I got a beanie. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Thanks Dom!

You. Da. Man!

Grabbed myself a beanie and a mug today. I’ll
Post a pic of the mug when I get it… the mock-up pictures are not great. It’s says

Contents Neccasary
to stay awake
On days I’m not kart racing

well I thought it was funny :joy:

Also today I decided I’ll match the total amount we raise from the store sales :+1::+1::+1:

Beanie arrived today in time for the fall cleanup.
A razor, evidently, did not.

Haha, nice!

Should do some stickers on the store. I’d be keen to put one on my trolley / toolbox / kart here in New Zealand.

1 Like

Mug arrived!