KartPulse store?

Send me the image if you’d like and I can convert it pretty quickly.

Is this still alive? I’d really dig having a KP shirt or hoodie!

1 Like

Thanks for asking.

Actually I’m working on it again. Will have sticker sheets, shirts, caps etc.

ETA two weeks or so.

3 Likes

James, I love ya, but you have to get off your ashe bro. Make it happen!

I’m still waiting for my KP decal, which hasn’t materialized yet. . .

1 Like

KartPulse speedo? :joy: (20 char.)

1 Like

I don’t think that’s an option :joy:

But we could pretty much do anything from this catalog:

https://printify.com/app/products

Kartpulse Bento boxes would be a big seller.

2 Likes

Keep my PPJ fresh and racy.

Pack your bags, we’re going on a guilt trip! :rofl:

Protest 1

3 Likes

Appreciate the persistence.

I promise I’m trying, I’ve just got so much other :poop: going on that it’s hard to get back to it.

I did get a few things done a couple of weeks ago. Couple of fixes on hosting, changed print on demand vendor with more choices… So we’ll have sticker sheets for sale. Took me forever to get things setup in GIMP though :joy:

Here’s an early version. The latest one has a bunch of diagonal KartPulse decals.

2 Likes

James your awesome, I’m just busting your chops.

Side note- I hate having to find out the people I race with are KP members after I’ve run against them for months. With the decals, I could spot the kewl kids in a crowd.

3 Likes

I wonder how many would want the stickers? I suspect there are a lot more viewers than contributors. My fathers day poll had 121 views but only 23 votes. Go figure!

Kartpulse livery would be cool.

2 Likes

Very much so… we’re on track for over 3m pageviews this year.

That’s one of the reasons full names are required as well. Easier to make real life connections. Not everyone likes it (we bounce about 20% of signups off the top of my head for it) but overall I think the community is better for it.

Stickers would add to that of course.

1 Like

OK I added sticker sheets to the store just now. Go check em out! Or better yet buy some :slight_smile:
Ignore the product description for the moment, it’s just the boilerplate one.

Let know what questions or ideas you have.

Also, here’s a bumper Sticker mockup… LMK what you think. I have zero design\aesthetic skills despite loving aesthetics. It’s a honker of a sticker at 11.5" x 3"

Also, thanks to @dcorcoran who figured out that the “Kartpulse” font is Aircruiser Semi-Italic Font - FFonts.net

2 Likes

Coming soon to NJMP rental fleet (if I can get away with it)…

I don’t even have them on my rentals yet hahah.

Rental fleet soon…

1 Like

I was thinking of a rear banner, simular to the size and shape of the Tillett logo on the back of the seat. Hell I’d put one directly over my Tillett logo on the back of my seat.

3 Likes