Korsasport Vlog #1 - FMS Driver Academy

Hey all, here’s my first attempt at a vlog-style video. I wanted to do more of these behind-the-scenes/lifestyle type videos to cover some aspects of karting that people don’t often see. Most of YouTube’s karting selection is limited to on-board videos. I think this, exposing more of the laid back lifestyle video can be really helpful to people.

Cut me some slack as I get used to talking to myself and being in front of a camera… I want to keep doing more of these as well, I just need to coordinate it and sort the logistics so it doesn’t get in the way of me working at the track too much.

Otherwise, let me know your thoughts!

7 Likes

37 seconds in and love it mate. Exactly what is needed

2 Likes

Figured this is worthy of a :pushpin:

1 Like

Love it, big thumbs up - very natural. I hate vids that are scripted.

Didn’t realize you’re in WI, are you anywhere near Sturgeon Bay? I visited there once upon a time, lovely part of the world.

2 Likes

I’m in south central WI, so about 2-3 hours south of Sturgeon Bay area, though various family members have lived in or around Sturgeon Bay and the Door County area for decades, so I know the area well! We visit up there quite often.

2 Likes

Teaching the grommets looks like so much fun.

How often do they do these?

There is wisdom here…

Discussing Oreos: you eat your least favorite half first and then eat the favorite side last.

1 Like

This was the first one. It was a hit so I think they will be doing at least one each year at the beginning of each year, maybe more often.

2 Likes

I posted this on our discord now Ethan wants to start a drivers academy. Sheesh.