KP Weekly Online Sesh, Season 2 (Kartpulse Weekly Race)

Im free this weekend but I have midterms for the next week so I cant race on week days.

1 Like

Leclerc had the same experience as our pal Norberg in the recent video posted. Pipped at the very end, sorta.

I just got approved to sell them via Amazon. I’ll drop a link when they’re up, early next week I hope.

I have green n black material from last week, maybe I can make a limited Kart Pulse bracelet, I’ll try it out.

2 Likes

I’ll take one…sold!

1 Like

Sorry for the lack of communication, I’ve been busy lately. I am usually available on Saturday nights and I could do Wednesday as well

I’m free on weekends unless the Steelers are playing or I’m skiing.

Anyone down for a race this weekend? I’m good for any game. (At least the ones that I have)

1 Like

Sure, I have iracing installed but have access to other titles.

Moved to a new place, only 15 minutes from the other place but 15 minutes less of a commute each way to work.

Pooch loves it

And I got a space for racing :grin: need some art work above the tv, left I’ll put a shelf I think with my sandscorcher on it.

1 Like

I’m building a collection of track art on my desk walls. If I’m gonna be there all day it might as well be pretty. So far I’ve got my local track, cota and Monaco soon

Trophy shelf, maybe as well.

1 Like