Lift this curse afrom me (lo206)

Price:3000

Details: 2022 Razor RS4 chassis, LO206, used less than one hour. I hate, hate, HATE this thing. Karting has been perhaps the greatest disappointment of my life and I want it to just be a memory.

Bought new in 2022 for 6500. Seat didn’t fit me. Bought new seat and had it installed; now over $7000 deep and I still can’t fit in the kart. Shop that “built it for me” said “no takesies-backsies”

RS4 with XXL Ribtect seat, Italian Motors one man kart stand, Alfano 6 (never installed/NIB) for sale. Local pick up only.

1 Like

:heart:GLWS :heart: It is a great looking kart.

I’ve got to ask - Lotus Elise or Exige owner?

1 Like

Actually neither; 2006 911 C4S.

1 Like

Ah, the 111 is the Elise/Exige chassis code, and green and yellow are traditional Lotus F1 colors. Good luck with the sale though, and I’m sorry you’ve had such a rough time with it!

1 Like

Ahhhh, the 111 was my uncle’s motocross number. But you’re spot on with the classic Lotus colors. Jim Clark is my idol.

1 Like

Curious if you think I can fit in 5-10” and 180lbs? If so give me a shout I’m in south Florida I’d be interested.

I reckon you will be way too small, I’m 5”8 and 200 and even my size 3 seat is a little wide. Not fun to be thrown around in too big a seat, especially around the rib area.

Edit: forgot to mention I’m not familiar with RibTech seats, so I don’t know how big/small compares an to OTK or Tillet but I still think it will be too big for you.

That being said a seat can be purchased for your size.

2 Likes

Hey Anthony, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I’m also 5’10" and height-wise the machine was never an issue for me. Currently the Ribtect XXL is best at containing my (then) 250lb bulk. If you are serious, I’ll knock $300 of the price of the machine so you can put that towards a better fitting seat for yourself. I also have some seat fitting foam pieces I can send with you, as well as chain cleaning/lube sprays and some oil.

Is this your first kart, or have you been karting a while?

2 Likes

A fellow man of culture! 50th anni 911 here. I call her fromage because if her color (looks like a ripe camembert). Sadly a cheesemonger in NJ claimed the vanity plate before me.

That is kind of you sir! It sounds like a gorgeous machine! I absolutely love mine, I’m sorry that a monger of dairy beat you to your tag. My wife has suggested I get something in the Top Gear/Grand Tour vein for mine… something like CAPSLOW/CPNSLOW

1 Like

I mean, why not? If we gonna drive around in cool cars might as well. I ended up with GODADGO which is lame because it takes a sec to figure out. Most people see the GOD part first. Kinda like they see ANUS in ANUSTART. Fortunately, GOD is less interesting than ANUS from a cop attention standpoint.

1 Like

Very off topic, but there’s a state that allowed people to choose whether or not their license plate said “in god we trust” on it, and the license plates without it were pulled over at a significantly higher rate than the god plates. (Very conservative state)
So, maybe you’ll get pulled over less…?

1 Like

No worries!
It is my first. I’m down in south Florida but I am very serious I should be selling my jet ski to make room for kart (had a flanker). I dont want to hold the sale up but as soon as it does go I’m going to hit you up as soon as it happens if it doesn’t sell by then.

Hey Anthony, no one is interested in the kart, so it’s yours if you want it. A few things to know first:

1. Unlike most karts made with all metric fasteners this thing has mostly SAE fittings
  2. I haven’t started it in a year, so the carbs will most likely be needing a cleaning
  3. If you’re still interested at this point I’ll make $2500 for you to cover the cost of a new seat and the annoyance of a carb clean.

Let me know. There is no wrong answer.

1 Like

That’s a lot of kart for 2500!

The kart is no more. My family came into town and offered to take it off my hands and sell it themselves (they are in the power sports industry.) After loading the kart into my parents’ truck I took my dad to AMP to do the rental karts… I was apprehensive about doing anything kart related. However, my dad had so much fun that I was able to make peace with karting and move on with my life, able to get closure to this very expensive lesson I learned.

3 Likes

I’m glad you were able to move on. Sorry you had such a crap experience. Hopefully your misfortune and willingness to share it will help another person down the line, at least. Cmon back anytime and best of luck with your next adventure.

3 Likes

I really appreciate the kind words! Please keep being the awesome ambassador for this sport that you are Dom!!!

3 Likes