Looking for used tires to get started in AZ

Hi all. My name is bud. I raced karts back in the 90’s and early 2000’s. I am back and doing it all my self now in Arizona. Nothing big just club stuff. I am looking for good used tires 10 x 4.60 - 5 and 11 x 7.10 - 5 evinco reds. I know it is a lot to ask but I am running a 10 year old kart and a ten year old motor lol. A leporad. Just looking for help. Please let me know.

1 Like

Hey bud,

We have a lot of used tires here in Colorado, if you want to ship them out there people likely would be happy to get rid of them.

Same in Arizona :slight_smile:

Also,
After every race day, at least at my tracks, people usually stack all their used tires for collection. Often there’s many decent tires in the mix. I hear that at higher level races, they toss tires that are barely used. The fellow who does the blog on here has a pic of the back of his pickup full of used tires he got from a national level race.

I would pay to ship them that would be great.

Yeah I got my last set from Florida lol. I would love to get my hands on some

Feel free to message me here, and we can figure something out. I, and several other CO racers are headed to Phoenix on Wednesday so we could even tote some tires out…

–Eric

That would rock. I will take all I can get lol. Thank you. You coming down for the show down race?

Yep! For the showdown along with a Few Colorado folks.

1 Like