Looking to review kart driving footage for YouTube channel

G’day folk, as some of you might be aware, I’m a budding YouTuber in the karting forum and have been trying to focus on videos with tips and tricks that could help other new karters. I have been mixing these tips with footage of my racers and sometime my practices. However, with the lockdown, as with many of you guys, karting has stopped and because of that so has the karting footage I have that I can show and discuss.

Now, to the reason for the post: Does anyone else have some of their kart racing footage they would be willing to share with me so I could watch, review and make a video with. I would be looking at having the karting footage as the main focus of the video with either footage of me reviewing it for tips and improvements I could make to my karting that I pick up or my commentary of the same over the top.

My channel is TheNoobKarter for those that want to check it out first.

1 Like

Considering we are in lockdown right now, maybe you could review some KartKraft vids from the forum.Although it is a game it gives characteristics of a kart which can be reviewed and improved on.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Ooh how about you ask viewers for their footage and use your “noob karter” skills to comment on their lap? Might be tough not knowing their tracks.

1 Like

@Harry_Dowd and @Bimodal_Rocket thanks for the suggestions! I have been a bit hesitant to discuss KartKraft as I don’t sim race myself. I’m sure there are a lot of skills that correlate, but am unsure how things differ due to my lack of experience with it.
I’d love to watch viewers laps or races, I might film a quick video asking for viewers to send through links, but my computer crashed last night and when I would be able to do the comment videos I’m not sure.
I’ve reached out to a fellow YouTuber who has OKed for me to use their footage for a video. One thing I’ve always admired from this driver was ability to overtake assertively, without being overly aggressive. So, I will be reviewing his passes and seeing if I can pick up some tips. Was hoping to get started on that video last night, but my computer crapped itself. So now I have to troubleshoot and wait for parts :sob:.

1 Like

Bummer about pc. I am interested in seeing what your take aways are.

Do you know what happened before your pc crashed?
If it doesnt power on its probably a power supply issue.

Hope this helps in any way

I was just browsing the web and the monitor lost signal. Computer stayed running but keyboard and mouse were unresponsive. I smothered it with a pillow (power button for 10sec) and tried to start back up. All the lights and fans work, but no signal still. Thinking either psu, ram or GPU

It’s not racing footage, only team practice but feel free to use it if there’s anything that’s usable.

1 Like

Have you tried booting to the motherboard hdmi? If its GPU

If its PSU it would run the fans for a second then power off

Im not sure about the RAM

If you plug your keyboard and mouse into the motherboard it could be the motherboard
If you plug your keyboard and mouse into the case it could be the case connectors

Hope this helps

1 Like

Awesome, thanks mate! I’ll check it out over the next day or so.

@Harry_Dowd the plug on the motherboard is different. Have to wait until I can get to the shops to get a different chord. Going to try each bit of ram separately to see if it will boot.
Keyboard and mouse are wireless with a USB dongle in the case.

At about 3 minute mark Richard begins to play tag with black suit guy.

Haha yeah I swapped the camera on to his kart - that’s a kid called Adham (Rotax Junior Max) Chasing another kid Noah (Mini Max) while I scamper away (X30) lol. I pulled over to let them by after a bit so I could follow for a while, then got all sideways next turn bcos I’d covered me tires with sand :rofl: didn’t catch up til the checkered came out a lap later. In the mix Lukas (DD2) and Hamda (KZ) showing us all up, oh and Mohammed (Senior Max) was the one going backward into the barrier after looking behind at the chicane entry to see where I was. I told him not to be doing that :rofl::rofl:

1 Like