March 31st - Free Race Studio DataWebinar from AIM

A few years ago, we worked with AIM Sports and created a series of YouTube videos about using RaceStudio and your Mychron5

I woke up to an email from Roger Caddell that he is going to be hosting a series of FREE webinars. The first one next week is going to feature Robbie and Cameron from AiM and cover Data Downloading. I’m sure we will all learn a few great tricks! Details below: You are invited to an AiM Sports Live webinar.

When: Mar 31, 2020 10:00 AM Pacific\1:00pm Eastern (US and Canada)

Topic: Race Studio 3 Data Download Options

Register in advance for this webinar at:

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the free webinar.

Description: In this webinar we will be discussing the Race Studio 3 Data Download options. There are several important options we will discuss and provide suggested settings that will make the downloading of your AiM data logger easier and more efficient.

During the presentation we will be taking questions. Co-hosting this webinar is AiM Sports SuperTechs Robbie Yeoman and Cameron Bennett answering your questions along with your webinar host Roger Caddell, AiM Sports National Training Manager. You can look forward to other co-hosts in upcoming AiM Sports webinars sharing their expertise.

This is the 1st of our biweekly webinar series. AiM Sports will be hosting these live webinars every Tuesday and Thursday at 10:00am Pacific/1:00pm Eastern. Expect them to be between 30 and 60 minutes long. The webinars will be recorded and placed up on our AiM Sports LearnFast YouTube page the same day.

Rumor has it that a certain Kartpulse admin might be co-hosting one or two about karting, so stay tuned. :wink:

2 Likes

For those of you that are new to using your mychrons, the original videos Davin and Roger made are super helpful. Very good walkthrough if what it can do, how to use it, and problems you encounter.

This is probably gonna be very useful as well.

Thanks, @Bimodal_Rocket!

Also, if anyone has topic ideas that you’d like Roger to cover, leave a comment below and I’ll send them to him.

Here is a link to that original series of videos.

I lost this one.
Was it recorded?
Is it possible to watch somewhere?

The original series can be found here:

Thanks Dom
I love their videos but I didn´t realize they had resumed publishing on youtube. The last time I visited their youtube channel they were without new releases for a while, 3 years if I am not wrong.
Data analysis is something I really like to do. There is a huge world within this subject.
Sometimes there are AIM data analysis I need help and now I joined kartpulse I found people that really can help me to debate.
I am loving it.

1 Like

Here’s that particular webinar from 3/31

1 Like

Welcome to KP and we love a lively debate!

2 Likes