My first kart racing school [video]

Over the weekend I did my first Kart Racing School at Atlanta Motorsports Park in Dawsonville, GA. It was a great experience and gave me a taste of race karts after some foundational skill building in the Sodi concession karts. I was impressed with the program and I left with better knowledge of karting, driving skill and how to move forward. I’m looking at potentially picking up an LO206 soon to enter races next year purely for seat time. I can now rent LO206 and KA100 karts from AMP now because I completed the course and so no matter what I’ve got new opportunities available to me.

Check out my experience!

If you’re near Georgia, come check out AMP: https://atlantamotorsportspark.com/karting/

1 Like

Good stuff. Looks like a fun school and track. Do they
have some sort of rental race series?

1 Like

They have endurance races in their concession karts and I forgot to ask if you can rent their LO and KA karts for their monthly race series

Kevin,

Yes, AMP will do arrive and drive rentals for their monthly racing series.

1 Like

Any Idea how they price that? During typical days it’s $55 for LO206 and $65 for KA100 per session do they count the race day as 5 sessions or 1 or some custom price?

I would imagine it’s an all-inclusive cost for the rental kart races.

I am not sure how they price it, unfortunately. I am sure they have a quote for you upon an email or a phone call tho!

1 Like