New Member Welcome! April 14 - April 20, 2020

Big welcome to our new members this week: April 14th - April 20th!

@Will_Madansky
@wizard
@toovira
@arthurroman
@JR_Garcia
@olvingston
@AndreLafond
@Ratfink
@jenniferdsouza
@Shane_Connolly

Thank you so much for joining the Kartpulse community.
Introduce yourself below! Tell us a little about how you’re involved with karting.

Hello, I am 37 years old living in São Paulo, Brazil, where I was born.
I am driving karts since 2015 when I got my first own kart in a barter. Before that I spent 6 months having fun in rental kart championships.
Since 2017 I am participating in a 2 stroke championship in one of the most important circuit of our country with some good results including victories. Besides that, I was bi-champion between 2018 and 2019 in a 4-stroke championship with 40 races per season.
This year I decided to learn more about the theory behind this fantastic sport and, as a engineer, I am fascinated to what I am finding out here within the KP forum.
It is great to see a lot of people with the same interest on karts discussing very different kind of topics about the sport I love.
KP is one of the sources I am using to capture knowledge and improve my skills to help me with the challenges I am facing to setup my chassis. I am also using all this knowledge to improve my personal notebook I am writing about kart setup.
I am happy to be part of this community and I hope to be become a frequent user supporting others with their questions and learning as well.

1 Like

Welcome. :checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal:20 chars