New Member Welcome! December 28, 2020 - January 04, 2021

Doh. Yes that is indeed true.

Thanks for the welcome! I did minor karting, indoor karting league, when I was younger. Went into cars and did a bit of that. Had to quit like most cause of the hole it burns in your wallet. I recently acquired a kart from my parents neighbor that used to race. (Going to pick it up this weekend) I plan to run it in LO206.

3 Likes

Auto racing is very expensive! My dad learned that lesson just by doing local racing. So can do it in budget, but it’s hard to race and compete to win when you have to use a spec engine vs. someone who spent $25,000 on an engine (my dad had that issue, still somehow got top 5 with an engine from a buggy car) :joy:

Exactly, spec engines aren’t so spec sometimes lol. The costs of karting cut my old racing cost in half if not more.

What did you end up getting? I have an X2 and raced it one season on asphalt, and am getting it ready for another season.

@KartingIsLife

How are we doing numbers wise these days? Haven’t seen any reports in a while.

I haven’t looked in quite some time and Estela who puts the post together has been busy with tasks for the ice\dirt track.

Here’s search metrics for March… Some day I should take the time to find a sponsor who would like to avail of .5m impressions per month :smiley:

1 Like

Success! And we all did it without clickbait. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

“How you can get to f1 if you’re 18!!! Works 100% of the time!”
You’re welcome @KartingIsLife there’s 10m views right there

1 Like

SitRep? Growth? Let’s see a report for summer peak season.