New Member Welcome! June 21 - June 27, 2021

Big welcome to our new members for week: June 21st - June 27th!

@JohnCrist
@Zach_Tompkins
@bzneil
@Jbrea
@g_primoz
@Dennis_Meadows
@Ray_069
@Jason_Neubert
@Alvon_Gunawan
@Dom87
@louis_ball
@Dave88z
@Sneaky575m
@Danny38fp
@Mark_Nickel
@Zero_Radius
@CasualCoroner
@brycelikesbikes
@The_Squad_86
@Eddybomber9
@Amal_Sajeevan
@Batenavo
@rkrugly6
@gus
@Carlos_Funes
@Shannon_Sweeney
@cmac
@1969Pony
@Jojo
@Emi
@Incseven
@Fastmund
@HO14GTE

Thank you so much for joining the Kartpulse community.
Introduce yourself below! Tell us a little about how you’re involved with karting.

Hey all! Just getting started in karting at the age of 41. My racing experience includes AutoX (2005 JCW MINI Cooper S) and running in the SCCA ClubRally and Rally America series in the early-2000’s. Been away from racing for a number of years doing other things and ready to jump back in. Was considering going road racing but decided karting was a little more fun and easier to get the vehicle to the track.

Planning to run TaG, World Formula, and (possibly) LO206 classes here in the PNW in varying series (ICP Cup, PSGKA, PGP Winter Series, and Sima Series). Picked up a 2014 Deadly Sera with a PRD Fireball for TaG and also have a 2019 Kosmic Mercury R with a WF motor and an LO206 on the way. Been talking with a few local people and getting some tips. Looking forward to going out and turning some laps soon!

2 Likes

You can always road race the kart as well. Theres some good options on the west coast and PNW Probably the TaG more so than the 206, but there are some large 206 road race grids in areas.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m definitely going to try running the TaG at The Ridge once I get some sprint experience. Also, I see you’re from MN, James. Used to be a Midwesterner myself. Lived just outside La Crosse, WI for a long time and my wife was born in White Bear Lake. We moved out to the West Coast in 2013 for work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh funny. My wife is from WBL too and we live nearby. I’m originally from Ireland. Small world.

1 Like