New Member Welcome! October 07 - October 13, 2019

Big welcome to our new members this week: October 7th - October 13th!

@mikekart
@Richard_Jacques
@Wood
@Michael_Lazzaro
@SamD
@RJT_Karting
@Tyler_Sawyers
@Nasir_X
@JimmyT83
@Cam_Eron
@Bill_Bernet
@James_Bedgood
@RMC66
@ndcdebtrelief
@drgmotorsports1

Thank you so much for joining the Kartpulse community.
Introduce yourself below! Tell us a little about how you’re involved with karting.

28 and have been tryin to get my 14 camaro on track for a long time now. Something always comes up that costs a ton of money or a big upgrade makes itself apparent. Recently found rental karts at my local Nola motorsports park. And I am doing a rental league next year from june- December. Also keeping my eye out for a used l206 complete package and would like to start getting competitive in that. I intended to develop my driving skills as well as move up in ranks and eventually find myself racing wheel to wheel in cars.

3 Likes

Welcome. You may find that karts scratch the itch.

1 Like

Man I hope so! I’m considering selling the camaro getting something I can pay cash for. And jumping right in with all I got. Looking to learn from some of the guys who have had success in karting and moved up to higher classes/series/organizations.

Karts are a car racer’s best weapon :smiley:

There’s really no mystique on how to run cars… It’s just like karts, you have to find a way to pay for it. Skill and experience matter a lot less than you might think as far as getting to drive or enter a race. There’s teams in all walks of car racing that will happily put you in their car if you have basic skills.

Like Dom said, you might stick around in karts as many of us have after trying other things. There’s not many other forms of racing where you can go wheel to wheel with a grid that has drivers (and champions) from Indy, F1, NASCAR etc. at the same time.