New Member Welcome! October 19 - October 26, 2020

Big welcome to our new members this week: October 19th - October 26th!

@Chewykarts
@Shmeaf
@Gofigure
@Tyrone_Kemper
@da_sniffa32
@Tjpoels
@Cuzo34
@Pshawby
@ProfessorCalculus
@Racers824
@Bengali_Stud

Thank you so much for joining the Kartpulse community.
Introduce yourself below! Tell us a little about how you’re involved with karting.

Thanks @KartingIsLife ! My name is John and I going to be racing lo206 next year. I went to a local rental kart track this year and loved it and ever since wanted to try karting at higher speeds. I was first interested in going pro and racing gt cars and whatnot, so I saw karting as “just a silly stepping stone” Boy was I wrong. I have now ditched the idea of going pro and just stick with karting and I have come to respect karting VERY MUCH. My goal is start at lo206 cause I’m new and it has higher competition and then switch to Rok senior or x30. Can’t wait to get involved!

Welcome. It’s a ton of fun and you won’t be disappointed. Whereabouts will you be racing?

I will be racing in the state of Florida, so I will be bringing plenty of water to the party as well lol. Right now just going to be racing in one of the local tracks like Ocala or Andersen, and then maybe eventually race in Florida Winter Tour or Sunshine State Karting Challenge, but that’s something to consider later.

Excellent. Lucky to have year round karting! I have been to OKC twice and really enjoyed it. Great state to get started, for sure.

Yeah it’s pretty good, the local track has around 8 races per season so that’ll a good start for me before I try a regional competition. I’m also assuming that in the regionals many driver usually rebuild their engine very often, which can be expensive, so I’ll have to consider before racing regional. If it’s lo206, shouldn’t have problem with rebuilds, but with x30 or Rok GP I’m sure I will xD