Nola motorsports park. What’s your home track?

My home “track” is a parking lot course laid out with cones. Impressive i know.

1 Like

Track is fun to drive. Just to clarify, it’s in Sumas, not Seattle.

Of course, I just meant that a 2 hour drive is a hell of a lot closer than my current 1 day & 11 hour drive (according to google maps). Can’t wait for teleportation to become a thing.

I know that the Texas Sprint Racing Series (Which is the biggest real regional series in the state) is coming to NOLA for our season opener in March. I don’t know if that is something that you are looking to be driving in but it’d be worth the drive out to come check it out at least!

1 Like

I’d love to drive in it, but maybe next year. I’ll definitely come watch though. What’s the date of the event?

March 6th and 7th! We drive on the 5th as well but it’s just a practice day.

1 Like

The weekend after the TSRS is at NOLA, the SKUSA Pro Tour will be there. Which has the top drivers in the nation show up. I expect some of them to show up for the TSRS round to get practice in. Also, the Texas Pro Kart Challenge (TPKC) should be running there this year as well, not sure of the dates, but will be mostly the same drivers from the TSRS. Until this year, the TPKC was bigger than the TSRS.

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ll be sure to make at least one day to come check it out! I take it you’ll be competing?

1 Like

I will be! We’ll be running the #829 kart in KA100 Jr.

Awesome good luck!
I’m hoping to be running a L0206 next year at some kinda level.

Northstar raceway in Strathmore, Alberta, Canada.

On-board footage (not mine) linked below from a race this past season

1 Like

Al Forsan, Abu Dhabi :sunglasses:

1 Like

Dang really?! That’s cool!

That looks like a fun layout!

I’ll be in the Pensacola area soon and looking for tracks nearby. Only one I know of is NOLA. Does anyone else know of tracks possibly within a 2-4hr drive from there? I have a hunch the odds are unlikely to find something within that range but curious…

1 Like

Monticello is near Tallahassee. 103rd street sports complex in Jacksonville. Finishline Performance Karting in Gulfport Mississippi

X1 outdoors image
Canaan motor club

NHMS

1 Like

I guess most folks didn’t read the part where the OP asked for tracks nearby. Love the enthusiasm people have here to their home track(s). :rofl:

Mine is Monticello, about 30 minutes outside Tallahassee, FL. Maybe an 8 hour drive from the OP at NOLA.

1.1 miles of fun!

mont from air

I’ll be in the Pensacola area soon and looking for tracks nearby. Only one I know of is NOLA. Does anyone else know of tracks possibly within a 2-4hr drive from there? I have a hunch the odds are unlikely to find something within that range but curious…

About a 3.5 hour drive from Pensacola.

103rd street sports complex in Jacksonville.

Jacksonville is there, but its boring track IMHO. Not a horrible track, just not that great at .6 miles.

1 Like