Oil Change on Torini Clubmaxx

This is the first time i have worked on a 4 stroke kart, but for some reason changing the oil has just stumped me which is meant to be on of the most easiest things. There are two orange plugs for the oil, one at the front and one at the back, the one at the front is lower than the one at the back so the oil will come out of it earlier so I am assuming you fill it until oil comes out of the front. but then how do you empty it, by titling it? I am probably missing something.
Thanks in advance

The drain screws are the 2 X 10 mm hex plugs front and rear of the engine just above the mounting face.

Fill with the prescribed volume oil. 500mL

I know this is an old thread but what is the general consensus on oil for the Torini engine, do most stick with genuine Torini oil or use other brands to get the price down.
Also it is recommended by Torini that if you run engine on a wet day you need to change the oil, do most people do this? as this puts the cost up!

No experience with that engine but for 206 I change oil every session in the rain.

So I gather moisture must get into the sump some how to contaminate the oil.
I’m trying to work out how it could get there as it’s not like a two stroke that the air fuel mixture goes thru the bottom end.
I suppose it gets down into the sump thru the piston rings.

Yeah I don’t know exactly how it gets in but I do know the oil turns to milkshake pretty quickly in heavy rain if you aren’t changing it