OTK handling question - front/rear weight

I think we’ve discussed this before on the forum… I remember the “Js on the rear” discussion. I don’t drive KZ either so maybe I’m wrong. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

interesting discussion. I’m still a newb to this sport and I have not done extensive testing yet but so far I’d say the MXC seem to have grip sooner/faster from cold (using nitrogen), they seem to have more mid corner bite at the apex but don’t roll off the turn on exit/throttle as well as the MXJ. MXC certainly feel “softer” in al the ways one would expect. Last season I mostly ran the MXC to try and keep tire heat down because with a ~30hp shifter on evinco blue tires and low grip track lots of sliding can over heat them later in a longer stint but haven’t done much back/back testing yet in the same day between them to have a strong view.

I could certainly see the MXJ on the rear helping on exit and MXC on front helping make turn in nice and good bite though on a shifter.

certainly just googling online it looks like lots of shifters on MXC rims but I’m so new to this game.