Pictures from karting

Hi. If anybody is intrested and if im allowed, i will post pictures from my photograph here from italy, my fligt going tmr and i my firs practice is on friday and thean i wil be there to next week sunday! so if you are intrested stay tuned :wink: :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Also let us know how things are going, and how your pace is / progresses.
Good Luck! :+1:

1 Like

Have a blast and come home safe.

Also, Gopro some fast laps!

1 Like

Yeah! Im bringing a Nikon dslr with a telescopic lens and 2 gopros so you can expect some nice fotage!

Pragamike - YouTube

A link to my yt where i will be posting on the evenings after testing/ race

Cool! I am subbed. :checkered_flag::racing_car::checkered_flag::racing_car:

Thanks!! I try to bring my 2000 folowers from my tiktok and 300 form insta so peope can see me driving !

2K followers? That’s a lot isn’t it? I have just under 200 subs on YouTube but my stuff is very dry and not entertainment oriented. How did you pull that off?

Also, be careful with that social media crap. Alarming reports about teen mental health and social media. Hugs are real, likes are bullshit.

2 Likes

I just regularly post, and sometimes shitpost , Shitposting have done me good bc i had a video with 303 000 views and almost 14k likes. i dont really know i just do intresting editing like in my lates youtube i did like smal animations etc. not really excatly 2k i think i have 1800 or sum, you chck it out i you have tiktok its @pragamike. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah i dont really care abput the likes so mutch! i only do it beacuse i like sharing what i love the most doing so people can see it (if that makes sense) :rofl:

1 Like

Im officialy in italy and im going to the track in 30min!

Why the hell do they have dishes under the tv in living room in our apartement. We looked for them like 2 hr now​:open_mouth::sob:

1 Like

Have fun!! :racing_car::checkered_flag::sunglasses::checkered_flag:20 chara

4 Likes

Uploading: DSC_1180.JPG…
Uploading: DSC_1172.JPG…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Looks like you are having a blast!

As for the location of the dishes…it’s a head scratcher for me too :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah. I thought it was just a italian thing :sob:

Day 1, South Garda! - YouTube

2 Likes

BTW, great choice of chassis :+1:

Best one😉 i have tried almost ecry on top kart chassis and ipk/praga is the best for me😁