Post a cool Pic of you in your Kart

We race at Hill Country Kart Club in New Braunfels, TX. It is going into turn 3, which we call the swamp turn. It is a downhill, decreasing radius, off camber turn.

2 Likes

I have like 6 different karts and boy they are different…

3 Likes

Breaking in my first TaG kart at SIMA.

1 Like

It was fun to do! I’ll get more done as more pictures come in over time

2 Likes

Damn, you got a TAG fast. When I saw you like a month ago, you had an LO206.

1 Like

Wwwweellll, Claudio is a hell of a business man is all I can say. :smiley:

1 Like

Well, hahaha. No comment there. :stuck_out_tongue: Glad you’re still having fun.

1 Like

3 Likes

I’ve been meaning to get something on this thread. Here I was at the first final of this year’s Route 66 Sprint Series season. I may have only finished 16th that day, but I did start 31st. Could’ve been worse.

4 Likes

3 Likes

at least you look good!

1 Like

Here’s a cool close-up of the new lid from USPKS a few weeks ago.

11 Likes

That lid throws it back to all my favorite MX helmets of the 90s.

P Smoov does some dope work as well.

1 Like

Oh that’s filthy, today. (That’s good.)

3 Likes

TJ… Mr. Koyen…

Let me know when you catch up to your backlog. I’m absolutely in love with that lid.

1 Like

@zipty842 Good shout, you’re familiar with Ten Hundred/Peter?

@The_Karting_Channel thanks! I’ll be sure to keep everyone updated when the calendar opens up again.

I became a fan of Seattle hip hop a few years back. Fresh Espresso is regular rotation.

1 Like

Rad dude. Yup, was a big fan of his music initially, then his art, and then when I contacted him for this project he was super cool and eager to do it. It was a big hit on his Instagram as well, so he asked me if I wanted to do another one. So we are actually working on another one here soon.

So, fun story.

At Christmas this past year my family was asking about my racing and funding came up. I told them I’m saving up what I can but it’s hard being part time, yadda yadda yadda, “I would get my helmet painted by this one guy. It’s super expensive and he only does new helmets, but they’re super rad.”

I pulled up your Instagram and was showing the family your new helmet. Cue my 4 y/o cousin screaming “OH MY GOD IT’S LIKE A BAG OF SKITTLES!!!” and laughter from us all.

So, you now have a huge fan in the form of my little cousin, and everytime I see your helmet now I really want some candy.

1 Like

NJMP DRY

NJMP WET

3 Likes