Post a cool Pic of you in your Kart

Inspired by this reply by @Aaron_Hachmeister_13, we’d like to make a collage of what #KartpulseNation racers look like.Go ahead and invite your friends too.

I’ll go first.

Blackhawk farms in 2012, I think.

4 Likes

At my last autocross in Schaumburg IL. May 2014, Margay Brava 1.2 with a Horstman HPV/KPV built to 116cc.

2016 White Knuckle Scramble in Norway IL, in my Swiss Hutless Attack.

Don’t have anything else in this PC…

5 Likes

2 Likes

I already posted this photo but I like it since it’s from my first (and currently only) Route 66 SS race

And this one’s from our first kart back when I first started racing two years ago

4 Likes

1997 Canadian Nationals straightening out the esses.

4 Likes

15 years later at 2012 Canadian Nationals.

4 Likes

I think I’ve seen the keen one before. Great pic.

1 Like

My current favorite

4 Likes

Picture of my Son and me in the same kart. He offered the luxury of putting in a big seat and teaming up for an endurance race to end the season. He looks much more comfortable than me. Not easy to wedge 6’ 215 into the same space as 5’8" 140 LOL. But I sure did smile alot! Real drivers make it look easy…

4 Likes

Hey Guys first post so why not put up a kart Photo.2014 Exprit with Iame KA100

3 Likes

A work in progress, 1991 Margay SE Road Kart

3 Likes

From this year’s SuperNats.

7 Likes

A few of my favorite shots…

8 Likes

Not much hang time but he got some air. He said it was a bit painful to do. I asked my he kept doing it. He said it was the fast line.

3 Likes

This was my son racing at the Canadian Nationals

2 Likes

Was on my way to a car race in California and made a stop by a local kart track to see a few of my friends race. Turns out a racer had broken his wrist and his kart wasn’t being ran, so I put on my car gear and hopped on board. My first time racing LO206 and had so much fun! It’s been down hill since this photo lol.

4 Likes

We’ve got plenty of pictures now, so I made a nice little collage with all the various images we have. I kept it to 1 per person as 16 people makes a nice 4x4 layout, hope you guys like it!

13 Likes

My daughter.

7 Likes

This was awesome of you by the way. :brap:

3 Likes

@Zebug that’s crazy. What track was that at?

1 Like