Post a cool Pic of you in your Kart

That was a secondary rain cover. I didn’t get it zip tied well enough in my rush to make it to the grid and it was flipping up from air flow…

One good thing about Jacksonville is that it doesn’t cost anything to come practice at the track. The track is owned by the city so it is free to practice but just need to make sure that a clube race isn’t scheduled if you decide to practice on a Saturday.

1 Like

Wellp, AI doesn’t know karters very well:

Image Kart racer Ryan Norberg in the style of Balenciaga in Orlando:

That kart looks dangerously unstable. One of the fronts is also a rear tire. Also, this kind of looks like Rik Astley.

1 Like

Welldone sir! Welcome back to the pits.

Lane, was that Iron Butt 2 stages? Co-driver? One bike? Sounds interesting.

I had no idea Jax was owned by the city and it was free to practice. Now you have me wondering what happens with the entry fees for club races. Promoter gets a cut and so does the city? :thinking:

MCC 51323

6 Likes

Looks cool right?

…how it ended

7 Likes

Full send… lol I got out right after my race, but saw something happened to you on Timing and Scoring

The entry fees pays for the clubs insurance and also buys our trophies for races and for the class winners at the end of the season.

1 Like

Gotcha. What tires are you guys running up there? OKC just went to Levantos and none of us like the switch. They’re a full second plus off the MG Reds we used to run. Fronts have good bite but everyone I’ve talked to is struggling with rear grip. We’re throwing every change at them and sharing setups and pressures but we’re all battling very loose karts.

We run Vega Reds for our club races

Hello, I must be going

2 Likes

8 Likes

Woo. A play on words @chase28

2 Likes

Glamour shots for everyone in the moist, apparently!

@GP_00ley26 I am quite familiar with the virtual version of that lovely facility. :sunglasses: Outta curiousity how fast are the x30 irl? Last I saw was Louie Westover’s old track record which I think was 56ish?what’s current fast times look like?

1 Like

Some photos from recent events. Including the one where RPG showed up to show me how slow I really am.

4 Likes

Well, Ryan and co. may be technically faster but your livery runs circles around them, looks wise.

1 Like

It was cool. Talked to Ryan a bit. Got some pointers. And went faster

2 Likes