Post some non-racing photos of you at the track

We have the thread for favorite karting pictures that I enjoy looking through every once in a while, but I see many photos of the life in the pits as well. I’m interested in the faces in the helmets too sometimes. There are moments where I actually forget the drivers are people too since I only ever see them in a chassis, so these photos actually interest me more sometimes.

I’ll start with one from my most recent race (and my FB profile picture)

And one I just found and forgot I had

1 Like

You always come up with interesting topics…

1 Like

My dad and I both raced supernats this year. He was in S4SM and I was in S4.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Me waiting nervously. at Mid Ohio

2 Likes

Hanging out in the trailer with the class, playing NASCAR.

This is my son and dad hanging out at the track between sessions.

2 Likes

Heading to the grid

Ready for the heat to start

2 Likes

My little buddy Tyler helping out at the track at my last race. It was his first time at the track and he loved it, minus the noise lol. #startthemyoung

2 Likes

“A man and his thoughts” - My buddy captured this shot this weekend. We got our testing in just before a massive thunderstorm.

2 Likes

At first glance I thought it was snowing and thought “damn, y’all are hardcore running in that weather. I’m from Wisconsin and we don’t even race in snow.” I then realized it was rain after reading the caption :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Haha. Was great until then. #floridasummer

1 Like

Trying any way to get that sponsorship money.

4 Likes

Jeezus, that’s some rain (and a cool photo.)

1 Like

We’d still run in that in Seattle. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’d give it a shot if our track wasn’t forced to shut down in October. Silly neighbors can’t appreciate a little music to wake them up in the morning. I think there’s a couple further away that run 365, maybe I’ll stop by there…