Quarantine Videos

Like a lot of people, we are staying home and decided to make a fun little video ‘documenting’ what our quarantine is like :slight_smile: Anyone else make any videos?

If you like what you see, please subscribe!

4 Likes

Says an error occurred and don’t see it uploaded on your channel.

Love it! Once it get things a bit more in order I light shoot some video myself.

1 Like

Thats odd! The embedded video above played for me and it’s showing on our channel when i look at it

Thanks, appreciate it! I like the compilation videos you posted in a separate thread

1 Like

Meh. Works on chrome but not explorer. Strange times.

Probably Carol Baskin’s fault :smiley:

2 Likes

Ben to his kart: “I want to be with you but the sanctioning bodies are trying to tear us apart.”

Lol :grinning:

1 Like

Good laughs made me lol :smile:

1 Like

My friend and I originally made this video for the offseason but never found a good time to post it. One recut later and it’s quarantine worthy!

2 Likes

Hilarious video @StahlRacing !

1 Like

Nice video. I was not expecting the milk.

I love this. We just had a conversation on the NKA podcast that we need more content like this.

Win. Keep going.

1 Like

I’ve tried to make a video about what karters might be able to do while in lockdown that could help with their karting once we can race again.

1 Like

Nice video, Bobby. Congrats on 50 subs! Keep it up and you’ll be at 100 very quickly.

1 Like

It gave me a great laugh guys! Great video

1 Like

Thanks Dom. Fingers crossed we keep growing. Hoping to hit 100 subs by the end of the year. Gonna be a bit harder if racing doesn’t go back soon.
P.s. had 50 subs, and then lost one. Now at 49 again :rofl:

What a twerp. Run over his toes.

1 Like

Bobby, congrats on hitting 50 subscribers! Keep it up and you’ll surpass 100 in no time

1 Like

Thanks Davin! We’ll try to keep the videos rolling

1 Like