Rotax worlds

https://www.rotax-kart.com/livestream

I have a couple race buddies in this event. Bonanno in masters and White in JR. good luck to all. Here’s a link to the livestream.

2 Likes

Finally managed to catch a live stream this morning. Great racing and impressive coverage.

I have been following Matt Hamilton and the other Kiwi’s as best as possible. Matt had to battle his way forwards in the B Pre Final after being punted off early in Heat 1. Incredible watching him peg back the leaders after breaking free from the pack.

How have the guys you have been following progressed?

Has anyone found a single link for the stream on YT… I’m having trouble finding one.

Sadly Bonanno DNF this am. Looked mechanical. He had done well I think and held up nicely mostly in top 20.

My junior friend Justin appears to have had a rough go of it. I’m not sure how he did today. Oddly you can’t rewind today’s stream so I’ll wait till tonight for the version I can scroll through.

1 Like

Agreed… the kiwis were amaze balls! How about that kid from some tiny country (Oman?) who almost took pole?

1 Like

James,
It was wierd but eventually the stream started working for today. For some reason it was showing yesterday’s stuff initially.

1 Like

Not a huge fan of the pre final just adding to your total points. If you have one bad heat even if you win the next 2 heats and get 2nd in the pre final you end up starting 10th for the final

Yeah, it seems a bit rough really! Matt’s been the fastest all week, yet is going to be battling from 10th.

I don’t know how it normally works to be fair. I’d have thought there was a better way of ending up with the kart/driver speed in the right order?

Usually heats determine pre final starting position then pre final finishing order is starting position for the final

1 Like

Depends on the series and format.

Absolutely amazing event - still the best event in Karting hands down. Was there with Luca Mars in Junior and ended up P6. Our second time representing Team USA and hopefully not the last!

I did a travel/race blog w/ photos on my Facebook page - Brazil is an interesting place and the Paladino track is crazy cool with unparalleled elevation. Check it out if you are so inclined.

2 Likes

Link?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::running_woman:t6::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::running_woman:t6::running_woman:t6::running_woman:t6:

1 Like

That or share some photos here on the forums so we can see, @KartwerksDan!

2 Likes

Sorry - I should have put the links together all in one post but never did this time. Here are the individual links a wee bit late. Life has gotten in the way the last few months… lol!

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to make the updates and post the links. We’ll make some full form posts on the forums from them and share on facebook if that’s OK?

Sure thing - hope folks enjoy it.

1 Like

I actually really enjoyed it and thought it was too good to just let it disappear on facebook.