SKUSA SuperNationals 26 - TJ Driver Diary

Independent manufacturer.

3 Likes

Now this makes Supernats 26 worth tuning into.

4 Likes

I just hope I’m far enough up to get some coverage on KC…

4 Likes

I glance at Xander hopefully.

I have a good feeling about this race.

1 Like

Good luck TJ. Will be fun to watch you dice it up on a new kart.

1 Like

Official.

12 Likes

this is delicious gordon ramsay GIF by MasterChef Junior

1 Like

Yes, manufactured independently and here are some pics.

5 Likes

Good Luck TJ. Go get em!

1 Like

Best of luck! Happy to see the brand having plans for US!

If I recall correctly they’ve been active for decades, pretty common chassis the 80s/90s but then the family who run the business put more energy into the wheel making side with AMV (same group of people), now it looks like they are reviving the chassis side too. Their factory is super close to where I lived, so “common” for me is relative to north east Italy, not sure how big they were in absolute terms

I’ll be following it and rooting for you!

2 Likes

If not, just instigate a spectacular indecent. :grin:

But seriously, best of luck showing those whippersnappers how it’s done!

4 Likes

If you wall it, you’re guaranteed to get some screen time. Ask me how I know :smile:

1 Like

If anyone remembers the “Become One” doc that was shot years ago, I had a great little clip in there of me crashing over the turn one barriers and punting the GoPro they had stationed in that corner with my nose cone.

3 Likes

Hell Yes!! Is it too late to whip out some officially licensed TJ gear to show our support?

1 Like

A little late I think since I leave in two days but appreciate it Greg!

Let’s not overhype it, need to keep expectations in check!

I’m just thinking sponsorship duckets by way of merchandising. We get @Bimodal_Rocket to do the design work and find a screen-printer to crank out some T’s. I worked at a screen-printing shop in highschool. It wasn’t uncommon to bust out a 1000 T’s within 24 hours of an order. Usually two designs for a sports team depending on who won the game.

As for expectations, we know you will put forth your best effort regardless of the outcome.

It may be too late but next time we can fire up the hype train!

Wow that sounds great enjoy an have fun

First or last, baby! LFG

3 Likes

TJ,

I always wondered if the approach changes driving someone else’s stuff vs your own. Thoughts on mindset, aggressiveness, etc?

Drive it like you stole it?

OR

Drive it like it’s expensive to mess up?