Sprint Kart Calendar

Thank you and welcome to the forum!!

SIMA has been updated in the calendar. Is there still a Winter series race on 04MAR?

There is Action Karting (Bandimere Speedway) that has a Friday night series but has not published the dates as of now.

IMI Motorsports park has a winter KA100 series but has not had to much luck with the amount of snow we have received this year.

SBR Motorsports park near Colorado Springs has Rok the Rockies with the Schedule below.

Lastly there is Grand Junction Motor Speedway. They have a winter series but I can’t find it and I generally know on a Thursday via social media if there is a race. Since it’s winter and I-70 is brutal with ski traffic, not many go over from Denver

Posted this yesterday. Don’t see anything happening on 3/4.

OK, ive removed the March winter date that I had

good info about CO. I added ROK the Rockies the other day and all the others have little social media over the last several years.

Do you have current outlets where I can follow the tracks for the latest info directly?

Ok, down to the last 13 of the 97 tracks listed have not reported a 2023 season. I believe 4 of them are not going to have a club season, just based off messages and internet activity.

These I believe will have a season:
|—|—|—|—|
|BANDIMERE RACEWAY|ACTION KARTING|MORRISON|CO|
|GRAND JUNCTION MOTOR SPEDWAY||GRAND JUNCTION|CO|
|IMI MOTORSPORTS||DACONO|CO|
|PARKING LOT TRACK|NORWALK KARTING ASSOCIATION|NORWALK|CT|
|UNITED KARTING - BWI||GLEN BURNIE|MD|
|FREMONT RACEWAY PARK||FREMONT|OH|
|MOSPORT KARTING CENTER|MOSPORT INTERNATIONAL KARTING ASSOCIATION|BOWMANVILLE|ON, CA|
|ROCKY RIDGE RACEWAY|VERMONT SHIFTER KARTS|WILLIAMSTOWN|VT|
|PACIFIC GRAND PRIX MOTORSPORT PARK||KENT|WA|

These I’m less sure about:
|—|—|—|—|
|REBEL RACEWAY||SALTILLO|MS|
|OHIO MOTORSPORTS PARK|NEW TRACK OPENING 2023|LORIAN|OH|
|CAROLINA MOTORSPORTS PARK||KERSHAW|SC|
|USAIR MOTORSPORTS RACEWAY||SHAWANO|WI|

Still awaiting these travelling series also:

MARGAY IGNITE MAJORS
SOUTHERN IDAHO KARTING
SOUTHERN INDIANA RACING ASSOCIATION
TEXAS SPRINT RACING SERIES

If anyone has any info on any of these tracks/series, please ping me.

1 Like

I do continue to update the calendar as I get updates, like Phoenix and Bakersfield have had recent updates.

2 Likes

This is what is looks like integrated with Outlook for those that use Microsoft (names of the innocent have been redacted lol)

1 Like

The 2024 dates are starting to get populated into the Calendar!!! Check back often and if you see a track schedule, please tag me in the post or link it here!!

2 Likes

@ultrajer SKC 2024

2 Likes

Route 66

1 Like

Texas Sprint Racing Series and IKF Grands

2 Likes

updated, thank you…oh boy

Shaved off a race there i see, why? 19 in 2022 and then 18 in 2023, down to 17 in 2024

It is actually 18 races, a little confusing. It is 16 single day races + 2 day showdown, though 2 day showdown was only counted as 1 race.

1 Like

July 4th in the Ohio Valley will be busy…

1 Like

Looks like as of today we have 20 of the 98 tracks checked in for 2024 and 27 of our 50 regional/nationals checked in.

@ultrajer we have another schedule posted up today:

North Texas Karters 2024 schedule:

1 Like

Gulf Coast Karters in Katy and SpeedSportz Race Park in New Caney are doing a joint season this year.

2024 GREATER HOUSTON RACE SERIES DATES

GHRS will be a 14-race season, 7 at Speedsportz and 7 at GCKI. This will be made up of a Spring and Fall Championship, with the best 5 out of 7 races per season counting for points. To be eligible for a season championship you must compete in at least 2 events at each track per Spring or Fall Season. (Double header counts as one race event for drop purposes)

In addition to the Spring and Fall Series winners, the 2024 GHRS overall Championship will be the combined Spring and Fall Series best 5 of 7 race points. A minimum of 4 races per venue is required to qualify for the 2024 overall championship.

Spring:

Race #1 1/14 SRP

Race #2 2/11 GCKI

Race #3 3/17 SRP

Race #4 4/21 GCKI

Race #5 6/1 SRP Night Race

Race #6 & #7 6/15 & 16 GCKI

Fall:

Race #1 7/20 SRP Night Race

Race #2 8/18 GCKI

Race #3 9/8 SRP

Race #4 10/13 GCKI