Sprint Kart Calendar

Big one out of @CrocIndy yesterday:

Street Racing is back!

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/wKh2ieJYdvkFinGE/?mibextid=WC7FNe

2 Likes

First of many. LFG! Weā€™ll be trickling schedule announcements over the next couple of weeks.

2 Likes

Will be a Pitt Race doubleheader as well. Last year the holiday weekend drew 130+ entries for the club doubleheaderā€¦.

1 Like

Added to the calendar

Greater Houston added to the calendar

Big update today since the 500 was rained out!! Iā€™ll be going through more clubs pages this week. If you have some that arenā€™t on the calendar yet, post it up here and make it easier for me lol

There are 104 tracks/clubs listed in the database, 94 of them have a status (either racing a club or not), there are 10 with no schedule or status I can find, if anyone has any info regarding 2024 plans on running club races or not, please ping me:

1. IMI MOTORSPORTS, DACONO CO
  2. NORWALK KARTING ASSOCIATION, NORWALK CT
  3. REBEL RACEWAY, SALTILLO MS
  4. ENTERPRISE PARK (CALVERTON), LONG ISLAND KARTING, GARDEN CITY NY
  5. NEW YORK RACE COMPLEX, MORRISTOWN NY
  6. OHIO MOTORSPORTS PARK, LORIAN OH
  7. LOMBARDY RACEWAY LOMBARDY ON, CA
  8. PATS ACRES RACING COMPLEX, CANBY OR
  9. UTAH MOTORSPORTS CAMPUS, GRANTSVILLE UT
  10. PACIFIC GRAND PRIX MOTORSPORT PARK, KENT WA
1 Like

The (3) busiest days in Sprint Karting in 2024 is May 5, May 19 and Jun 8, all with 24 separate everts going on across the country.

There are only (3) tracks that doesnā€™t have a 2024 schedule out that had races last year, and (1) new track that has gone silent. 83 club series are listed on the 2024 Schedule!!!

There are (7) series/one-off events that donā€™t have complete 2024 information. 41 series/events are listed on the 2024 Schedule!!!

Use this as your one stop shop to plan your karting season!!

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/MidwestPGN

Hereā€™s a one off event in Eastern Iowa!

I this a 1 off race hosted by Hawkeye Downs every season? No club racing at the speedway for sprint karting correct?