Visited Huggler Racing Engines in Tacoma, WA today

After not getting on track all year like I planned. It seemed like everything in life to come up did. And after going to the Portland Indycar race this past weekend I said that’s it. I contacted Huggler Racing Engines in Tacoma, WA today, and then took my kart by. After only getting on track a few times at the start of the year, to only have things break, or not work. I was frustrated to say the least. The drive is still there to get out there, it’s just tough when you are on your own. I got a really good vibe from the guys there. They already worked through a few things. So with any luck I should be set up to enter my first race in 3 weeks. Here are some pics of my kart there, and a familiar looking logo. Thanks again Davin for recommending them.

1 Like

Glad you had a great experience.

Doug and Lori have really turned my season around, and really help out their customers.
I’m glad you were able to connect.

Come by the pits at one of the races, I’ll get you a Kartpulse sticker, if I still have some in my bag.

1 Like

Davin, I plan on being on the pits with you guys at the next PSGKA race! I was going to try to be at the Tri-Cities race, but my wife’s parents will be at my house that weekend. Yes sir, I will need to add a Kart Pulse sticker.

1 Like

Sweet. I’ve got some stickers in my bag for you.

2 Likes

Wait you still have stickers, or did you get more?

I still have stickers. I don’t give a ton out unless they are going on a kart.

1 Like