Weekly Karting Zoom Chat with Al Nunley

It’s not just a matter of knowing the literal meaning of “Zoom Meeting”, but rather disclosing the topic being discussed (in the subject line of the post), and even a brief agenda (in the body of the post). This helps to inform other KP users what to expect during the call, and may help you attract participants rather than people just skipping past the post.

1 Like

You make a good point, but this is a karting site, do you need someone to tell you that the discussion will be about karts? If my subject lines too brief, To meet the standards of the site, “delete it” don’t edit it. Perhaps a lesson in post design.

I understand this is not my site. I understand I need to follow the rules and recommendations of the site owner… either that or leave!

I think this is a great idea…

It’s not about the owners of the site or rules at all really. It looked like a spam post at first, so people were concerned. I think it’s fair to say the consensus of the people that chimed is that the title was unclear and looked like spam. I think it might been a typo, it looked more like a sentence than a title.

It’s really not a big deal, just needed a title tweak and we can continue about our day…

I’ll let the general back\forth on the topic name etc go back and forth for a while and clean it up a little later.

What was the original name? Im so lost :joy:

“Zoom Meeting” …

Karting Zoom meeting every Sun 8:00 PM (CST)

Id be happy to join if I ever find the time

That’s okay, there’s another meeting tonight at 8 PM (CST)

Are we using the original link? It says you have another meeting in progress…

Private meeting? :wink:

I’m new to this, you need a new link every week, it’s supposed to be A repeating meeting. I assume you use the same link.

It’s probably best to just paste the link as you start the meeting. I’m not sure why it wouldn’t let you re-use it and showed me that another meeting was in progress.

That’s what I thought, but apparently I did something wrong if that’s the case. I saved that link the first week… It was just a cut-and-paste to post it here. Something went wrong I guess.

Hi Alvin,

Do you still do this? Karting meetings?

Sorrry, no. I got no response from my requests so I just dropped the idea.

That’s too bad. Was hoping to learn so much.

Maybe you should try to get something started?

I’d be down to do it

You can count me in as a participant. Just send me the link and time for the meeting.