What Are Your Racing Plans for 2018?

It’s funny you mentioned that Davin, as James said I’ve been nagging him for some lol. I’d be more than happy to put some decals on the kart.

2 Likes

After last season of only road racing we decided to add sprint racing back in for 2018. On the road side going to race with Championship Enduro Series and a couple of Dart Kart Club races, plus a WKA race at the Corvette Museum on November. For sprint racing we will hit as many of the Cup Karts of North America as we can.

For Goals, get the new to us sprint kart to the grid and then work to get it to a podium. On the road side just keep improving the driver and the tuner. We are going to race Animal Jr 370 with the Animal 370 class, starting from the back. I would like us to be creeping up on the front draft pack as the season progresses.

I also look forward to just hanging out at the trailer and the track with my son and kart friends.

There is part of me not looking forward to the season without my Dad.

1 Like

Mainly going to focus on grabbing the club series title at Oakland Valley Race Park, but also going to do the F-Series Gearup Challenge since the extra track time never hurt. On the flip side of this, I’m also going to be the head flagman for the upcoming Rok Cup Festivals and hopefully in Vegas this November. I’m so stoked.

Pic for attention

1 Like

For 2018 im going to accomplish:

-Enter my first ever kart race
-Complete 1 lap without spinning
-Complete one race without hitting someone
-finish 1 race inside the top 50

Got to make the goals modest but achievable right?

Next year the focus turns to my youngest daughter and her beggining in Cadets. She, afterall, is the primary reason we’re getting into karts at all.

3 Likes

Not a bad reason at all. I left my comfort of zone of road racing and went back to sprint racing in the effort to not look like a complete idiot in the chance that my son decides to enter kartingland.

1 Like