X30 help needed please 🙄

I’ve never had mine to 16.2. Closest I’ve gotten is basically 16k.

Hi, I have some problems.
It cranks but will not spark. How do I check the stator? What’s resistance? I measured 0.5 ohm, 101 ohm, 4.5 ohm, and 101 ohm! What is a correct value?
tanks for answer.

Hi Dimitar,
In addition to the stator, there are serval other places the failure could be. Check the ground wiring, connectors, the coil and possibly the kill switch.

Thanks for the quick reply, I should mention that I am also a professional car repairer and have the basics, I just bought this go kart for my daughter with a problem for a bit of money thinking I would fix it easily, it’s not a spaceship after all ! of course I started with the basics, is there a good ground, coil resistance, etc. I ordered a stator from MondoKart italy today, I’ll have to anyway, I haven’t ordered the control module yet, but if we’re thinking of racing I’ll need to have one on hand just in case. we have been living in luxembourg for a year and a half and I don’t know anyone here and it’s a bit difficult for me. stator readings were low. I read somewhere that there is often a problem with it, so I asked if anyone knows what the values should be, it would be useful for further diagnostics. I apologize for the translation, but I’m helping myself with Uncle Google

It is possible. I remember a driver bought a new X30 last month and he got to 16.5K, though in the end he used his older engine for the race

1 Like