Your Tow Vehicle, looking for recommendations

I love the sprinter! That is where I would go if i could afford it. Sell my truck and trailer and go sprinter only.

I got it for fairly cheap, especially with the new parts that are on it, but It also has some major running issues that I’ve narrowed down to the engine harness. Person I bought it from got in over their heads and couldn’t make it work. Otherwise it just needs a bunch of small stuff.

1 Like

Realized I never posted my rig.

5 Likes

Another vote for the GTI, tows very well for my small trailer, if you can parse down your setup to fit. Plus it’s a very fun practical daily/Autox/HPDE car!

3 Likes

Wagons for the win!

2 Likes

So I did a temporary fix, just don’t tell my wife . . . :rofl:

We bought her grocery getter before the used car market went nuts. Although I haven’t gotten my truck yet, I talked her into upgrading as we basically got more in trade than I paid for it originally. So we upgraded “her” vehicle to this, which I might borrow during race days, which will buy me more time . . .

IMG_2282
IMG_2283

3 Likes

My tow vehicle. We were using a 7x14 cargo trailer, which my 1500 handled fine, but then the wife and daughter wanted a/c for the hot summer days, and this trailer is what they made me buy. So, I got the 3500HD to tow it. The truck handles the trailer without any issues, even with the size, hardly notice it is there.

3 Likes

That looks to be in excess of the vehicle’s towing capacity.

5 Likes

5 Likes