Bert's 2022 Fantasy F1 League Thread

Reading the discord, it doesn’t seem like it’s going to happen. Apparently in their software, the points and next week’s salary are linked. FIA reversed the ruling after the salaries were released. Apparently there’s no way for them to manually change points after the fact, I’m not a programmer, but that seems like something they should fix.

Its tight at the top…

Anyone’s game here gents!

I thought I had pulled a fast one after KMag went pole and Bottas was p5 early on. Obviously things didn’t quite end up that way…

1 Like

Same, I tried to ride the K Mag train. Good thing you and TJ had the same idea. Jeremy you’re gonna have to go for some wild lineup and hope it pays off, but still possible!

1 Like

I could have had a better weekend if Lando didn’t DNF

I forgot to field a team. My results are probably about the same.

This is gonna be my worst weekend… I had the only three retirements.

:face_with_peeking_eye:

Congrats Bert, this was truly your fantasy league.:saluting_face:

Congrats Bert! An unassailable lead in the end further extended in the final round.

Thanks everyone, in this moment I’d just like to say: Race cars are neither ugly nor beautiful. They become beautiful when they win. I am an artist, the track is my canvas and the car is my brush. You don’t expect to be at the top of the mountain the day you start climbing. I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence. We have to remember these days. There is no guarantee they will last forever. Enjoy them as long as they last. If you’re not first, you’re last. Leave me alone, I know what I’m doing.

1 Like

Bwoah! Nice work. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Did not make the mega comeback like Kimi :laughing:! Congrats Bert!

Congratz Bert!! Let’s do this again next year!

Are we going to have a rematch for 2023 season?

I will do better this time.

Yes… I’m in. Let’s do this.

I’ll run it back. Will send the invite soon.

You sealed the deal with Kimi quote. Or is the whole thing Kimi?

Enzo, Hill, Dennis, Senna, Vettel, Bobby, Kimi.

I literally googled “race car driver quote” and went nuts.

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Official “Bert’s 2023 Fantasy F1 League” Thread