Bert's 2022 Fantasy F1 League Thread

I forgot everyone, once. I feel your pain. Except I was last, so, not really, actually.

Ha! A strategic blunder gives me a shot…

Why did I ever think sainz was a good idea. :clown_face:

Ooh, Seb came through for me, I think.

Bert you sneaky devil. Nik messes up his lineup and I thought I would have an easy P1, but the mediocre line I had failed me.

I’m surprised to find myself there after Stroll decided to play chicken on the back straight. But yeah, all my drivers except stroll gained in the race.

I had Alonso, Ricciardo, Gasly, Magnussen, and Verstappen, so at one point I was ready to delete my app… But then they all recovered! Even though Alonso got borked again post-race, it helped all my other drivers so it wasn’t the end of the world.

Why, oh why! I got all in a muddle with time zones (i was in the UK).

:sob::sob::sob:

Excuses excuses. You snooze you lose @NikG :grin:

2 races left, 140 points in it.

Watch out, coming in hot! :laughing:

1 Like

A cool 1000 pts this week, nice one!

I swear it was 140 points this morning but now its 130 points in it. Was their a penalty i didn’t spot?

They didn’t correct Nando’s P7 yet either from USA

Reading the discord, it doesn’t seem like it’s going to happen. Apparently in their software, the points and next week’s salary are linked. FIA reversed the ruling after the salaries were released. Apparently there’s no way for them to manually change points after the fact, I’m not a programmer, but that seems like something they should fix.

Its tight at the top…

Anyone’s game here gents!

I thought I had pulled a fast one after KMag went pole and Bottas was p5 early on. Obviously things didn’t quite end up that way…

1 Like

Same, I tried to ride the K Mag train. Good thing you and TJ had the same idea. Jeremy you’re gonna have to go for some wild lineup and hope it pays off, but still possible!

1 Like

I could have had a better weekend if Lando didn’t DNF

I forgot to field a team. My results are probably about the same.