Bert's 2022 Fantasy F1 League Thread

Ok soooooo doesn’t affect me but what happens if one of your picks can’t race and is sub’d? Whoever had Vettel is that automatically now Hulk for the race points or do they need to make another pick which may or may not be Hulk?

It should automatically switch to Hulk. But since it’s the first race, you should still be able to swap out if you wish.

1 Like

Ok cool and game on y’all going down

We got any prizes?
I could make a KP trophy

I’ve got a 3d printer. I could make one. I’ll mail it to whoever wins, haha.

I can imagine it……:man_facepalming:t2::joy::joy::joy:

The possibilities are endless. I can’t allow myself to articulate the various 3D printed trophy ideas but you get the picture.

Also, why is Seb cheaper than Gasly? Seb is a WC for cryin out loud.

Based on recent performance I would imagine. Gasly has been overachieving in the Alpha Tauri consistently and Seb has has spotty flashes of his old self, but mostly has been saddled with the poor Aston machinery and couldn’t do much with it last year.

In normal circumstances, Gasly hits that sweet 6th/7th position pretty consistently. Seb only was able to get up there in crazy races like Baku or Hungary.

1 Like

Old man time comes for us all. I still will root for Seb.

I wound say a lot of values are skewed at the beginning of the season. There will definitely be some losers and winners in the league because of the reg changes and surprises in the first few races. IMO, there are some seriously undervalued (and overvalued) drivers due to last year. Remember, you get to keep any increases to your team value, even after the driver’s contract expires.

1 Like

When I finish the motor case I’ll machine a trophy next

*instantly adds gladly to lineup

Probably me until qualifying:

from Imgflip Meme Generator

RIP my points. Red Bull constructor…

McLaren :roll_eyes:
Gasly :fire:

Otherwise ok :joy:

THANK YOU K-MAG! :pray: :pray: :pray:

I’ll have my moment.

4 Likes

I was surprised/disappointed that Alonso didn’t do better as my star driver. Pretty tight top 5 there!

I don’t know why I didn’t realize this, but it seems the max a driver can increase or decrease is 2 mil per race. Mag is gonna be a good value for a while…

1 Like

I expected Russell to gain a lot of Personal Improvement points, but he didn’t gather any. I figure with the switch to a new team they wiped his previous results?

Super happy I grabbed Leclerc and Ferrari though, Magnussen and Schumacher did pretty well to help grab points too.