Bert's 2022 Fantasy F1 League Thread

He’s a good man, probably.

He’s due a good result

Hopping on the Alonso train. He’s past due for a top 5.
Man porpoising in the rain is gonna cause some trouble. Lets hope Ferrari gets that figured out
So far looking very close in the top 7, maybe I can crack the top 5.
@Bimodal_Rocket I think starting your season off $40m under budget was a very bold choice. Unfortunately it didn’t seem to pay off

I went by looks. They looked quick.

I doubt porpoising will even occur if it rains. The cars will be on a higher ride height for the rain and going slower. Rain really could be the great equalizer.

Didn’t think of that. Might be a cakewalk for Ferrari than.
I’ll be excited to see how the rain gets flung out from the ground affect

I was originally a Red Bull fan because I thought their car looked cool. Same reason I was a Kyle Busch fan. Was.

See I don’t think it tips the scales in Ferrari favor. Mercedes has a ton of data at the high ride height. Therefore I think this will benefit the Mercedes’ teams the most.

1 Like

Totally. I expect GR to be strong in the wet, Merc troubles basically revolve around it producing ‘too much’ downforce so a wet race could very well see them scamper off on their own.

Latest forecast showing dry race, dry sprint, wet qualifying. Russell on “pole”?

1 Like

Tsunoda has been sacrificed to the Italian racing ghosts of Imola for the success of the rest of my team.

Can’t wait for Ocon to pull a LH44 at Brazil and storm through the grid tomorrow. :slightly_smiling_face:

1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th and 12th for me in qualifying. Not too shabby.

So it will be Tsunoda vs. Schumacher that determines which of us will be ahead this weekend, as I think we have the same team other than that.

1 Like

2 5 12 14 19. Ouch. The team I was 30k short of was 1 2 4 5 18. That hurt

You mean 1,2,5,12,18 surely? You forgetting you have latifi :joy:

I ditched Latifi tout suite.

Seems he’s reluctant to leave :joy:

Well thats confusing.

1 Like

Are you looking at the performance from the oz gp?