Bert's 2022 Fantasy F1 League Thread

Maybe. That’s all it shows me lol

Anyway. Looks to be dry sprint Quali and a showery race. Should be interesting

Welp RIP my team. Dnf, last, and midfield

1 Like

Come on alpine couldn’t have just pulled a nascar and duct taped Alonso’s side pods? :laughing: Smile through the pain.

1 Like

Man, I just got absolutely destroyed that race. All my drivers DNFd pretty much

I think I need to drop Alonso… he’s the one holding me back. But my heart says he’s due a result.

Yuki came through big time today after an awful qualifying.

Mercedes killed me on the team choice, I was banking on Red Bull reliability falling short. Sainz crashing out didn’t do me any favors either. 4 in the top 10 plus a DNF and the wrong team, almost had the ideal lineup

After my -6.2m abortion of a race last time out I’m glad to inch forward :joy:

I cant even talk about that race :smiling_face_with_tear:

I’ll take the trophy now for the biggest loser in that race. One driver in the top ten

1 Like

I released Sainz early for Perez based on Quali results. Dodged a major bullet there.

1 Like

All the bad luck of Sainz is costing Ferarri a lot of Championship points.

Anyone else hastily adding mercedes drivers :laughing:

I’m not falling for it.

1 Like

Me either. They’re reverse sand bagging.

Check your team before quali today at 4:00pm local time!

I made use of the drop early feature to swap Carlos for Sergio last race and it paid off. Got lucky and gained a lot of value back for my team. Stephen maintains a solid lead in both points and value. Aaron is making up ground with 4.3 in added value. Good luck to everyone in the first Miami GP. I’m calling two full safety cars and/or red flags for the race. Turn 7 looks real skittish. And what I’m calling the “underpass section” is going to punish someone.

1 Like

Oh yeah totally ! Fair few bumped it it practice 1/2

God damnit Alonso. I had so much hope

Least I only dropped .3, expected worse

I expected worse too but it looks like the whole league had a rough one that time so I ended up okay.

I’m about ready blow some of this extra cash.