Bert's 2022 Fantasy F1 League Thread

1 Like

Alright peeps. You know the drill. Race week. Check your lineup before qualifying on Saturday morning.

Stephen still in the lead, strong points from Bottas as his star driver. TJ building major value for his team and currently has the most valuable team. Down in the mid field, Elias had a really good race with the second most points in Miami and gaining 4.5 m in value. DNF’s from Zhou, Norris hurting a lot of teams.

Good luck in Spain everyone!

2 Likes

I really needed that $4.5. I was starting to slip to the bottom

I have added Seb to team so good things should happen. Valteri as well.

Didn’t you already have Seb on the team?! Bottas is proving to be a good call week-in and week-out.

I’ve got the B-squad in this week, we’ll see how we go. Probably the worst week to do it, since Barcelona should be a pretty straightforward race in terms of teams’ form.

Good luck everyone!

I hope McLaren start getting some points. :sweat_smile:

Who else had both LeClerc and Magnussen. (also Hamilton on my team but at least he recovered)

Yeap.

Lando was my hero driver, the rest either out or last, last but one and last but two :roll_eyes:

Well I’m still last after the guy who hasn’t set up his team. :sunglasses:

Albon Albon… let’s hope he gets back up there

Your lead is still big in the overall!

You know what they say, when you’re on top the only way is down. :sweat_smile:

I’ll wave as I pass you then.

Anything can happen. It’s motorsport. Leclerc can tell you all about it.

If things go really bad, you can call Masi. He’ll hook you up. :rofl:

I am excited about my line-up for this weekend. Finally getting to spend some of that hard-earned team value I built up. Get ready to lose, suckers. :muscle:

Alright folks, don’t forget to take leclerc out of your lineup for the weekend!

1 Like

He’s due. I’m keeping him lol

Due for a 6th DNF? Yeah. Probably.

Race weekend for me so no long winded update. Just a friendly reminder to check your lineups before before the race (quali) tomorrow.

1 Like

No. You’re not getting me that easy, did that last week n my new guy ran into Hamilton on lap 1. Ain’t changing nuffin