Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

Engine bike! Awesome.

Yeah it would be cool if it started

Dumb question but how are you supposed to start it? Is there an electric.starter or are you supposed to crank it over?

Hold the clutch in get the tire spinning and release the clutch somethings gotta be wrong with the part installation right…? oh and give it a little throttle

Ok.so no electric starter. So like starting a car by pushing it.

Maybe one of the more engineer-y amongst us can ascertain from your pics what isn’t connected.

Can gas/oil mix go bad if its left in an open container over night?

Also I appreciate you trying to help

I know that it is not recommended to use gas/oil mix that has been sitting around. But they were talking months not a day.

I am guessing that this is purpose built bike engine kit, not a repurposed kart engine?

Yeah it was bought from ebay

They mention a kill switch. It’s off correct? And no.signs of life at all? No attempt to turn over?

The kill switch is a button so I believe it wouldn’t be on it is basically what this guy is having trouble with except my motor doesn’t have anything coming out of the exhaust

Hmm. I am guessing that your best bet is to contact the seller and troubleshoot. Are you getting a spark at all?

I have no idea if I am getting a spark

Did you try a different spark plug?
Are all the wires attached where they should be?

I am pretty sure it is all wired up correctly and the engine came with a spark plug and I just installed it with that one

Hmm maybe send photos to seller and maybe they can identify

I messaged the seller the same pictures I showed on this post and they still have not gotten back to me

Good luck. Last thing. Is carb behaving? Flooded? Opening/closing?

It shakes a lot when I attempt to start it I didn’t get a great look at it but it definitely shakes a lot