Custom Helmet Sticker Kits

Roughing out a new design. Sometimes low tech is best.

4 Likes

Design is coming together. Playing with some layering of different effects. Somehow my weekend just went flying by…

3 Likes

I decided to start simple, here’s a pic of my helmet with a couple of set of stickers. I think I’ll add as I feel the need to, sort of like tattoos.

I used blue 1" masking tape for set up. Used a small felt tip pen for registration markers.

Have the right tool for smoothing out the wrinkle and air bubbles. I used the handle of this letter opener.

2 Likes

Those colors pop so hard on a black helmet! Looking great! Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything. Hopefully I catch your helmet in person if hit one of the tracks around Arizona.

1 Like

Came out pretty good! Just need to adjust the cutout for the rad screws.

2 Likes

New design.

9 Likes

I’ll post pictures of my kiddos shortly. Did it last night.

1 Like

The dimensionality of the latest round is very cool.

1 Like

3 Likes

Looks great! Has to be one of my favorite color combinations.

1 Like

Made a buddy a customized Charles Leclerc kit.

7 Likes

No quite a kart, but an Elise is as close as a car is gonna get.

2 Likes

I have a desire for a lotus Elise. It seems like the perfect car to hoon and is utterly useless as a daily car.

Wrapped one up for @LRMcDouble By far one of my favorite color combos. Looks killer in the sun! I think I need to do a Jazz Solo cup themed kit next :grin:

3 Likes

It’s like a Slurpee flavor from the 80s.

That was me as a kid mixing every flavor they had into one cup.

5 Likes

Clayton kindly left out the fact that I ordered a sticker kit, completely butchered it and he offered to reapply the sticker kit for free. Amazing customer service and support. Cannot recommend enough.

4 Likes

I finally tackled every color in the rainbow with the latest design.

5 Likes

My next one, I would like the name bit too. That looks cool.