Custom Helmet Sticker Kits

So anyways I’ve finally had some downtime. Investigating custom suits…

2 Likes

Aha. I’m due for another one if I decide to make a triumphant return to racing. The one I got from Nick 5+ years ago is at the end of its useful life.

1 Like

Hope everyone is having a great round of holidays! Another design is close to completion. I need to work on adding the little extra details to make it pop! The last 10% of finishing always takes 90% of the time!

1 Like

How’s the site going? Any takers yet?

So far so good! I’m averaging a handful of orders a month. Which is just enough to keep this as a fun hobby and not a job! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@KeslerDesignWorks I will order the Miami vice decals (with the changes I showed) soon just got caught up in the holidays.

No worries. Whenever you’re ready! Hope you had a good round of holidays.

1 Like

I know you don’t want permanence but a clear coat on that would be tight.

If I can ever commit to one for more than a month or two I’ll clearcoat it. Maybe when I’m about to retire one of my helmets. I have my Bell I use for racing, plus a basic Arai, and a Stilo for mock-ups.

How much for something like this? Also, could you put a blue in place of the red.

$125 for a standard design and currently knocked down my pricing on custom color sets to $150. Just finished a blue-ish version and currently working on a mostly blue variant. As well as a yellow, orange, and greeen colorway.

https://www.keslerdesignworks.com/product-page/the-monégasque-m-power

That’s a nice look. Can you show it on white, too?

If you flip thru the images there is a white version :slight_smile:

Thanks! Pull alot of inspiration from Charles Leclerc’s helmet. Especially for the red variant.

Love that red/white/black. Next helmet!

When you get tired of your currently look you know who to ask! :wink:

Really liked the special yellow version of his helmet so hopefully the yellow version of my design has that same punch! Also I’m going to trial a matte laminate for my next set to see how it holds up and looks. If it pans out I’ll make it an option on the website for standard gloss or matte.

1 Like

First round of 2023 orders headed out the door! Just finished a really cool custom color setup for a member. :metal:t2:

1 Like

Yellow is done and going up on the website tonight! Blue is nearly complete, just tweaking the color combos.

2 Likes

I’ll be buying the red one here soon, they look awesome man!

1 Like

Rotax radiator shield template is complete! :slight_smile: Next is a 206 engine cover template. Does anyone have one floating around or want to send me the dimensions?

Edit: Uploaded the correct image.

1 Like

Can you make one of thoose stickers for a new big x30 radiator. Many people would concider buying it !

1 Like