Custom Helmet Sticker Kits

I think you need to do a video of the install!

I’m not the best on camera, but I have a couple custom orders I’m working on. One helmet is being shipped next week for me to wrap so maybe I’ll setup the tripod and camera.

Tag dah! And just like that old design off, cleaned, and new one on. Probably took me a little over an hour and a half for the whole thing. That includes goofing around on my phone and having a snack. Kits are perfect for people like me who get bored and wanna change things up. I could never do a tattoo. I’d be bored in a week of it.

4 Likes

Looks really good!! Especially with the carbon.

1 Like

Action shots!

1 Like

To be honest, I wasn’t expecting to be fond of that design but it looks fab on helmet!

Very southwestern color scheme.

Yea I really like the colors of McLaren this year so borrowed the color scheme. I’ve modified the colors from what is shown slightly so the orange and blue is a bit brighter and punchier. Also just did a test run of matte clear laminate and it looks awesome. Didn’t have time to get it on the helmet.

Here’s some inspiration:

Is that a $7000 pot?!?! Makes racing seem cheap in comparison to art collecting. :joy:

The non-contemporary (antique) stuff is super duper expensive. Living artists aren’t that pricey. If you look at that link, youlll see stuff at reasonable prices. I’m sure some artists command higher prices, tho. That one example is on the expensive end of the spectrum of that site.

On a side note you’re images should be live on the website tonight! Now that my season is over I’ve got time to sit down and tinker in Photoshop.

I’ve got a lot of design idea floating around in my head I need to get down on virtual paper!

Maby you know but on the webside its wrong picture

@KeslerDesignWorks

Good catch! Just wanted to show what the design looks like on a helmet even if the colors do not match.

Ohh! Ok that explains it👍

Little photoshop of @Bimodal_Rocket’s helmet.

5 Likes

@KeslerDesignWorks

Hello,
I just had a couple questions before I order the decals. I am planning to order the Miami Vice splatter decals. I was wondering if it comes with a tinted sticker/screen for the visor like in the picture or just the little strip on top. Secondly, I want to know the size/scale of the stickers and how they would fit on my Zamp RZ-62 helmet. If there are any measurements I can provide let me know.

Guntas, the kits do not come with a tinted visor, it’s shown as a rendering to show what it could look like. The kits do come with a matching visor strip.
The kits are designed to be universal around a medium helmet size. If you flip thru some of the sample images on the forum or the website it will give you a good feel for sizing, as the sample images are from adult medium to large helmets.
Shoot me a DM if you have any other questions!

1 Like

FYI since it’s adhesive and you cut out the shapes, you can go rogue and alter the design placement however you like. I couldn’t fit due to air scoops and Gopro mounts so I did my own thing with the design provided.

@KeslerDesignWorks i see an air bubble I missed. This stuff was really easy to worth with tho. In the past I’ve tried regular stickers but had horrendous results due to them being meant for a flat surface. This sticker stuff of yours is relatively stretchy and easy to apply to complex curves.

2 Likes

@KeslerDesignWorks Thanks. Would it be possilble to remove the black splatter from the stickers, I made a quick edit in Paint.
image_2022-12-14_082303038

Sure can! I’ll note it when your order comes thru.

1 Like