Endurance Karting 6hr at AMP October 23: Room for 1 (Atlanta)

There is no adjustability on those dino karts

Good news, bad news. I got a reply from Chris this morning. They can set up the kart seat to conform to whatever perimeters the drivers like. However, once set there is no adjustability beyond pedal spacers to shorten the distance to the pedals.

Now I need to hear from all the Lanky drivers out there on KP that would be interested in running with me!

Ohhh the Team name possibilities are endless…

Oh please, do indulge us! :joy:

Hmmm…

Team Gozilla!

The Lengthy Lawnmowers

Lanky Lappers

Big Men, Little Karts

1 Like

I like the sentiment, but just reminds me of a small Asian man running for his life… :laughing:

Don’t plan on cutting the grass unless there is an advantage to be had. :joy:

Now this might hit true to home.

I think , big boys in small toys works a little better. :rofl:

2 Likes

Wow, no responses thus far? I have put out a call to the fam. Trying to entice my little big brother, 6’, 180lbs 48yo and my Pop, 6’2", 230lbs, 74yo. Both road racers. I can think of a few others from the SCCA realm that might be interested. Was kind of hoping this could be a KP thing. Any takers?

I came up with a great team name for you in shower and promptly forgot it. Damn.

I’ve got me and a another potential. I’m 5’9, 145lbs. My buddy is 5’10, 170.

I may be interested in joining a group. Will depend if I can get the time off work though

Aha! You could even do 3 hrs each. That might hurt a bit the next day.

AMP will be a lot easier on the body than OVRP I guess.

Also I hope they don’t run the same tyres

I would love to but it’s too far away. I’m only 6’ as well. Good luck!

i wish i culd but i got baned from renals

It’s a different fleet. Endurance karting are running the show…That said, if you decide to enter, be nice to the karts :smiley:

How did you manage that, Oliver? Is it a story you can share or too embarrassing? I am imagining you catching serious air and jumping from one level to another, Dukes of Hazzard style.

me and some friends who also kart were running rentals for fun and going into t2 3 wide and someone was going insanly slow on apex and i hit to guy pretty hard.the guy was ok but they told me i cant drive anymore till im 14 for insurance resons.

Ah a safety thing. I am sorry to hear that. You race owner karts so much, it seems like the temp ban won’t be much of a problem. The problem with caged rentals is that they make crashing a bit too entertaining and generally consequence free.

ya true i mean they let me drive when i was to young but. it wasnt my fault but the guy complained and they ban me so the guy wuldend sue or anything

Its probably more an insurance thing. I’m guessing they don’t like to ban.