Endurance Karting 6hr at AMP October 23: Room for 1 (Atlanta)

ya probaly bad timing tho cuz if the 6 hour was a month later i wuld be able to race

Well like James said, the 6hr is run by Chris McCoy who is renting AMP. Unless you’ve crashed into Chris, I doubt he’d care about your previous fracas.

I might be interested. How many will on the team?

Well so far we have 1 team solid. I think we need to get a headcount of who else wants to do this.

Looks like Tyler and Aaron are LFG as well. Possibly Oliver.

@TKvetko @AaronT @olivier.p

Also: tall racers required for potential @GregF group if any tall folks are LFG.

Race is not too far off and I suspect this one will fill up.

1 Like

Anybody 6’ + looking for a group, let me know. So far I think my brother may be in (5’11"+), not sure my Pop is up for it (73 yo). Pedal adjusters are a thing, but seat to steering wheel will be fixed. At least one more would be helpful as time is drawing near.

1 Like

I’m taking a class this semester, will give a yes/no once I see the syllabus to confirm this doesn’t overlap a midterm.

Okay kids, here is a comparison of what its like to be me compared to my competition on track.

The Winner, Josiah of Valkyrie Racing SC on the podium and me on the left. Adam is no small fry around 6 foot. I finished Second, but only because the leader sheared the wheel studs and lost a wheel. Racing Senior Class, so still about 30 lbs over the youngens.

1 Like

is the race on a Monday?

6 Hours of Atlanta — Endurance Karting You can check the website

It’s October 23rd which is a Saturday.

oh October i thaught it was agust so i was confused

Yep it’s a ways off. Still time to come racin’.

2 Likes

That must have been a long (pun intended) process of figuring out how to modify your kart to accommodate all that awesomeness. :grinning:

Ooh… the Long Rangers

Ok i will think about i aldo i havent driven rentals in forever

You have no idea!

Damn, I like that one! I may just use that. Can I paint the kart Silver and yell out “Hi Ho!”? Who’s going to be Tonto? I get the Long vs Lone, but it works on a couple of fronts. My Grandfather (also a racer) was from California and big Westerns fan, the obvious play on words and now I live in Texas, home of the cowboy. That’s good, well done sir!

Glad you like it. What popped to mind first was Lone Ranger, then long rider, then long rangers!

I was kind of looking for that Texas/Cowboy hook.

so the fee us 1250? also how many drivers does a team need

The fee is per team. You can have as many as 6 on a team (but 4 is more than enough). You could build a team with your local buddies and beat the bejesus out of us or we can try to find you a team.

1 Like

alright im thinking about maybe making a team with me and my dad pluse a friend but if im there i can always stop buy and give some “cotching”

I will try my best to pass you!

2 Likes